Maningning meaning and origin
Girl name Maningning has its origin in Tagalog, meaning of Maningning is "Brilliant or Bright" is mainly used in Tagalog.Names that rhyme with Maningning
Popularity of Maningning
Maningning is an uncommon name probably limited to Philippines. As per our evaluation, over 40 people has been named Maningning globally.
Numerological analysis of Maningning
Your life interests change as you change, constantly. You are a walking inspiration with an amazing aura. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. You need to learn how to appreciate your life because no one will do it for you. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. You always doubt yourself and your abilities. Learn your value. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent.
Go through the following names similar to Maningning
- Quintinus - The Quintinus means "Fifth"
- Takouhi - Girl name Takouhi means "A Queen" has its origin in Armenian language
- Godje - The Godje is notably used in Frisian, meaning of Godje is "God"
- Chulpan - Chulpan's meaning is Morning Star is originated from Tatar and is used particulary in Tatar is used for girls
- Maogan - Maogan's meaning is Young Man or Fire is originated from Breton
Namesakes of Maningning
- Maningning Miclat, Filipino poet and painter