Mape meaning and origin
Mape is Finnish form of Marppa.
Variants of MapeNames that rhyme with Mape
Popularity of Mape
Mape is a familiar baby name in DR Congo, Papua New Guinea, India, South Africa and Ivory Coast. As per our estimate, over 900 people has been named Mape globally.
What numerology tells about Mape?
You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. You believe life's to have fun. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. Your creativity is something many people envy, especially your co-workers. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too.
Other names similar to Mape, for would be parents
- Alfree - Persistent and Noteworthy Alfree prevalently is used in Finnish is used as a boy name. Alfree is Finnish equivalent of Alfred
- Smertsi is Finnish equivalent of Schmerzenreich
- Jaskari predominantly is used in Finnish is given to boys. Jaskari is Finnish form of Jaska
- Wisten - Used specifically in Danish, Wisten is rooted from Old English is used as a baby boy name. Wisten is Danish form of Vístæinn
- Vilppo is Finnish cognate of Filpus
Namesakes of Mape
We could not find any notable namesake.