Maqbul meaning and origin
Used mainly in Arabic, Maqbul is originated from Arabic typically bestowed upon baby boys, Maqbul means "Accepted, Handsome, Popular or Admitted".
Variants of MaqbulNames that rhyme with Maqbul
Popularity of Maqbul
Maqbul is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 180000 have the name. As per our evaluation, over 10000 people has been named Maqbul globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Maqbul
If you have number 8 as your personality no, it reveals your competitive spirit, good nature, and lucky one. In love, you act childish and don't care much about the feelings of your partner because you start relationships without falling in love first. Once you fall in love, everything changes. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting.
Parents who liked Maqbul, loved these names
- Zhaahir - The boy name Zhaahir is majorly used in Arabic, Zhaahir means "Apparent, Evident or One of the Attributes of Allah Almighty"
- Najibullah - Boy name Najibullah means "Distinguished Servant of Allah or Distinguished (Servant)" is used predominantly in Arabic
- Dimah - Meaning of Dimah is Down Pour or Cloud Which Carries Rainwater is a baby girl name is used in Arabic
- Abdul-Shakur - Used prevalently in Arabic, Abdul-Shakur is used as a boy name, Abdul-Shakur means "Servant of the Most Thankful"
- Gamil - Of Arabic origin, Gamil means "Beautiful, Tiger Man or Handsome" and is mainly used in Arabic is used for baby boys
Namesakes of Maqbul
We could not find any notable namesake.