Marcous meaning and origin
Marcous is variant of prevalent, conifer and biblical Marcos. Marcos is equivalent of Marcus in English and Portuguese languages. Also Marcos is Portuguese and Spanish equivalent of Mark. Marcos means Dedicated to Mars (The Roman God of War) is rooted from Latin is prevalently used in Portuguese and Spanish.
Variants of MarcousNames that rhyme with Marcous
Popularity of Marcous
Marcous is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now since it isn't seen since 2000. Also, Marcous is a familiar name in Cameroon and DR Congo. As per our findings, over 700 people has been named Marcous globally.
What numbers say about Marcous?
You have the heart of a warrior. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. You have a restless spirit and booming energy. Working solo brings out the best of you but working with others helps you improve your old ideas.
Do you like Marcous? You would love these names
- Idus - Atypical Idus mainly is used in Swedish aimed at boys has its origin in Latin, meaning of Idus is "Ides, Possibly from Latin Iduare = to Divide"
- Ondina means Water Spirit and The Element Unda with the Meaning Wave is used as a girl name is of Latin origin. Ondina is derivative of Undine.
- Roosa - Latin name Roosa is used particulary in Norwegian, Danish and Finnish, meaning of Roosa is "Rose" is a baby girl name
- Exuperien means Surpass has its origin in Latin
- Agostino - Of Latin origin, Unconventional Agostino is a boy name especially used in Italian, Agostino means "Venerable, The August or The Dignified"
Namesakes of Marcous
We could not find any notable namesake.