Maret meaning and origin
Unconventional girl name Maret is principally used in Scandinavian, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish and Danish is originated from Old Greek and Aramaic languages. Maret is form of commonly accepted and virtuous Margareta. Margareta is form of virtuous and prominent Margaret. Margareta is German and Nordic form of Margarita. Origin of Unconventional Margareta is in Old Greek language, meaning of Margareta is "The Pearl and Pearl". Also. Maret is resulted from Martha.
Variants of Maret
View middle names that goes with Maret like Letizia,Names that rhyme with Maret
Popularity of Maret
Maret is an uncommon baby name in United States where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 2006. But Maret is a popular baby name in Russia where every 1 in 30000 have the name. At least, 9000 people globally have carried Maret as their given name according to our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Maret
You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. You deserve the best because you are simply the best. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. You should take a deep breath from time to time, and slow down. People always look for comfort in your world. Travelling is your passion. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily.
Looking for a name like Maret? Please go through the following names
- Elpida - Uncommon girl name Elpida is rooted from Old Greek mainly used in Greek language, meaning of Elpida is "The Word Elpis with the Meaning Hope"
- Hippolytus majorly is used in English and Finnish is a baby boy name has origin in Old Greek. Hippolytus is equivalent of Hippolytos in Latin language
- Lenaïc - Origin of Lenaïc is in Greek, meaning of Lenaïc is "Splash of the Sun"
- Teuvo - Predominantly used in Danish and Finnish neoteric and preeminent, Teuvo used for baby boys is originated from Old Greek. Teuvo is Finnish form of Teodor
- Amintore commonly is used in Italian is of Old Greek origin and a baby boy name, meaning of Amintore is "The Element Amyntor Which Means Protector Defender"
Namesakes of Maret
- Maret Ani, retired tennis player from Estonia
- Maret Maripuu, Estonian politician
- Maret Archer in Voucher as Actress
Lists having Maret
- Girl names beginning with M
- Aramaic Girl Names
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Mar
- Baby Names that mean Pearl
- Baby Names that mean Lady
- Baby Names that mean Mistress
- Baby Names that mean House
- Baby Names that mean Dedicated
- Baby Names that mean Mars
- Baby Names that mean Bitterness