Margoth meaning and origin
The infrequent girl name Margoth is mainly used in Norwegian, Danish, Swedish and Finnish. Margoth is version of pious and durable Margot. Margot is derivation of Marguerite. Margot is short form of Marguerite. Also Margot is short of Margarete. Margot is also short form of Margaretern European. Margot is French cognate of Marguerite. Infrequent Margot has its origin in Old Greek, Margot means "Pearl, Variant of Margaret and Child of Light".
Variants of MargothNames that rhyme with Margoth
Popularity of Margoth
Margoth is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. But Margoth is a popular baby name in Colombia where every 1 in 5000 have the name. At least, 20000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Margoth in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Margoth?
Letter H in your name, represents your creativity. Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much. You enjoy tense situations and complex problems that require a lot of thinking and creativity. You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday. You are a blending mix of creativity and brains. You are the mover and shaker of the world. You are probably the most creative person you know in your surroundings.
Go through the following names similar to Margoth
- Lya - Outlandish Lya has its origin in Latin, Lya means "Protection or Lioness" and is bestowed upon baby girls is particulary used in Swedish, Finnish and Danish
- Sindre - Meaning of Sindre is Sparkling, the Spark Sprayer, Blacksmith is used as a boy name. It is rooted from Old Norse is particulary used in Norwegian and Danish. Sindre is derivation of Sindri.
- Eirin - The girl name Eirin is of Celtic and Old Norse origin which is notably used in Scandinavian and Norwegian languages, Eirin means "Mercy or Help"
- Sebina - Girl name Sebina is used in Swedish and Norwegian has its roots in Latin, meaning of Sebina is "Man from Sebaste, Exalted and Revered". Sebina is a feminine variant of Sebastian.
- Sanni - Meaning of Sanni is Lily is originated from Hebrew is a baby girl name is primarily used in Danish, Norwegian and Swedish
Namesakes of Margoth
We could not find any notable namesake.