Maricsa name meaning
What does Maricsa mean?
Meaning of Maricsa is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
How popular is the name Maricsa?
Maricsa is an uncommon baby name in United States where it had been in use since 1986 and peaked in 1986 when it ranked 7127th. Over 101 babies in United States have been named Maricsa.
At least, 300 people globally have carried Maricsa as their given name according to our estimate.
What numerology tells about Maricsa?
You prefer to have people work on your success instead of working on it yourself. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. Stop trying and focus on yourself only. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. You are a good listener but give the worst advice. Nothing can change your mind about something if you truly believe you are the one that's right.
If you like Maricsa, you would love these names
- Granada - Unheard-of Spanish Granada means "From the Moorish Kingdom" is bestowed upon baby girls
- Ciandra - The queer girl name Ciandra means "Surrounded By Light" is originated from Italian language
- Maylea - Curious girl name Maylea came from Hawaiian, Maylea means "Resembling a Wild-Flower"
- Xiomar - Of Spanish origin, New-fangled and Anomalous Xiomar means "One who is Famous In Battle" is aimed at baby boys
- Deda - Curious girl name Deda is used in Frisian, Deda means "People"
Famous people named Maricsa
We could not find any notable namesake.