Marilène meaning and origin
Marilène came from Hebrew and Greek bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Marilène is "Sea or Sun" is chiefly used in Swedish and Danish. Marilène is equivalent of Marilene in French language. It is celebrated on on August 15th.
Variants of Marilène
View middle names that goes with Marilène like Luanne, Emiliana,Names that rhyme with Marilène
Popularity of Marilène
Marilène is an uncommon baby name in France where it had been in use since 1946 and peaked in 1952 when it ranked 913rd. But an extremely popular name in Brazil where every 1 in 2000 have the name. According to our evaluation, over 200000 babies have been named Marilène globally.
Marilène in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Marilène
- Pierre-Edouard - Pierre-Edouard's meaning is Rock or Rock has its origin in German and Greek
- Damocles - Meaning of Damocles is Gives Glory to His Village is of Old Greek origin is aimed at boys
- Meliton - Meliton's meaning is of Malta or From the Isl is used as a boy name came from Old Greek
- Cyndia - Unconventional girl name Cyndia means "Way" is originated from Old Greek and German languages
- Basti is originated from Old Greek is used commonly in German and Danish used for baby boys, Basti means "From Sebaste"
Namesakes of Marilène
We could not find any notable namesake.