Maritssa meaning and origin
Maritssa is spelling variant of Maritsa. Maritsa is variant form of lofty and biblical Maritza. Also Maritsa is variant form of biblical and long standing Mary.
Variants of MaritssaNames that rhyme with Maritssa
Popularity of Maritssa
Maritssa is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 7427 (1991) in its 11 years run on United States naming chart. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological analysis of Maritssa
You influence people with your words, so make sure you say the right words. When it comes to career, you prefer to take the easier road but realize soon that it's not the best way. Hang around with new people but be selective. You can't stand people without a purpose. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. You don't care about how others see you as long as you are feeling good about yourself.
Do you like Maritssa? Read these names too
- Laurynn - The infrequent girl name Laurynn means "Laurel or Variant Form of Laura". Its origin is in Latin is used majorly in English
- Laquela - Unconventional girl name Laquela means "The Word Cweald Which Means Kill Quell and Pacify" primarily used in English is rooted from Old English language. Laquela is resulted from Quella.
- Spelding is used mainly in English, Spelding means "From the Split Meadow" has its origin in Old English is bestowed upon boys
- Clemmy came from Latin is used majorly in English bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Clemmy is "Giving Mercy or Gentle"
- Wetherley is originated from English, Wetherley means "From the Wether-sheep Meadow", a boy name is largely used in English
Namesakes of Maritssa
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Maritssa
- Girl names beginning with M
- Arabic Girl Names
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that starts with Mari
- Girl names that ends with -ssa
- Baby Names that mean Bitterness
- Baby Names that mean Star
- Baby Names that mean Sea
- Baby Names that mean Bitter
- Baby Names that mean Wished
- Baby Names that mean Child
- Baby Names that mean Rebellion
- Baby Names that mean Lady
- Baby Names that mean Beloved
- Baby Names that mean Princess
- Baby Names that mean Mother
- Baby Names that mean Jesus
- Baby Names that mean Christ