Mariusz meaning and origin
Offbeat Latin Mariusz is a boy name, meaning of Mariusz is "Male or From the God Mars" is used in Swedish, Polish, Danish, Finnish and Norwegian. Mariusz is Polish equivalent of Marius.
Variants of MariuszNames that rhyme with Mariusz
Popularity of Mariusz
Mariusz is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 4903 (1983) in its 12 years run on United States naming chart. In England and Wales, it is relatively new, first appeared in 2006. Mariusz is a rare baby name in France however it is still in use. But an extremely popular name in Poland where every 1 in 200 have the name. As per our evaluation, over 340000 people has been named Mariusz globally.
Mariusz in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Mariusz
Remember that you are not the only person who's struggling with something. And you are not alone as you think. Challenges don't scare you but on the contrary, they make you feel alive. You just have to find a way to get through people and make them listen. If letter M is your cornerstone, you probably bury yourself in work every day. You like to think you are an intuitive person but you are not. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people.
Do you like Mariusz? You would love these names
- Gabine is used dominantly in Spanish has origin in Latin, Gabine means "Of Gabium" is bestowed upon boys
- Oral - Oral's meaning is Eagle is a gender insensitive name that came from Latin is used notably in Hindi and German
- Emilien - Unheard-of Emilien is originated from Latin, Emilien means "Rival or Emulum" is a baby boy name
- Trisha - Customary Trisha has its origin in Sanskrit and Latin is chiefly used in Hindi, Gujarati and English is a unisex name, Trisha means "Patrician or Noble Woman"
- Florentine - Meaning of Florentine is Flowering, Flower Garden or Blossoming is commonly used in Danish and Finnish. Its origin is in Latin is a gender-neutral name
Namesakes of Mariusz
- Mariusz Klimczyk, retired pole vaulter from Poland
- Mariusz Niedbała, Polish footballer played in the first round of 2006/2007 season
- Mariusz Zaruski, Brigadier-General
- Mariusz Pudzianowski, Polish former strongman competitor and current mixed martial artist
- Mariusz Czerkawski, retired Polish professional ice hockey player
- Mariusz Siudek, retired Polish pair skater
- Mariusz Lewandowski, Polish retired footballer and current manager of Polish side Zagłębie Lubin
- Mariusz Jop, retired Polish footballer who played as a defender
- Mariusz Podkościelny, former freestyle swimmer from Poland, who
- Mariusz Kamiński, head of the Central Anticorruption Bureau
- Mariusz Sacha, Polish footballer who plays for Polonia Bytom
- Mariusz Kukiełka, Polish footballer
- Mariusz Maszkiewicz, ambassador
- Mariusz Fyrstenberg, retired left-handed Polish professional tennis player whose speciality was
- Mariusz Pawełek, Polish footballer
- Mariusz Zganiacz, Polish footballer playing currently for ROW Rybnik
- Mariusz Liberda, Liberda has made three appearances for the Poland national football team
- Mariusz Błaszczak, Polish politician, historian
- Mariusz Ujek, Polish former footballer
- Mariusz Mężyk, Polish striker
- Mariusz Pawelec, Polish footballer
- Mariusz Duda, Polish musician and composer best known as the bassist and vocalist
- Mariusz Kwiecień, Polish operatic baritone
- Mariusz Kubicki in The Amazing Spider-Man 2 as Stunts
- Mariusz Benoit acted in TV series Mistrz i Malgorzata
- Mariusz Ostrowski characterized central character of Albert in 2004 drama flick Spam.
- Mariusz Witkowski characterized the minor character of N in 2009 movie At Oglog.