Marufirah name meaning
Meaning: Another Name for the Quran, Lofty and Respected
Add to favorites
What does Marufirah mean?
The boy name Marufirah means "Another Name for the Quran, Lofty or Respected" is used principally in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Marufirah
How popular is the name Marufirah?
Marufirah is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numerology tells about Marufirah?
You are passionate but shy to make the first step. You believe life's to have fun. Learn to be strong and perceptive. You need to learn how to appreciate your life because no one will do it for you. People can't believe you are real. You don't even believe you are real. Allow your creativity to take over and everything will fall into place before you know it. When it comes to love, you easily get tired of being with one person only.
Go through the following names similar to Marufirah
- Azaam is used commonly in Arabic, Azaam means "Submission or Prostration" is given to baby boys
- Ya'laa means High, Name of a Sahabi RA or Exalted is used as a girl name is notably used in Arabic
- Suhayl - Meaning of Suhayl is Canopus Star, The Element Sahw Which Means Star or Star is used as a boy name is prevalently used in Arabic
- Huzfur means Noble or Illustrious is used specifically in Arabic is used generally as a boy name
- Aghigh - Aghigh's meaning is Name of a Stone is used in Arabic is bestowed upon baby girls
Famous people named Marufirah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Marufirah
- Boy names beginning with M
- Arabic Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Quran
- Baby Names that mean Lofty
- Baby Names that mean Respected
Share your opinion on Marufirah