Marylu meaning and origin
Marylu means Sea of Bitterness, Bitter, Wished-for Child, Beloved Famous Warrior or Combination of Mary and Lou is of English and Hebrew origin given to both genders is used majorly in English. Marylu is a form of renowned and evergreen Marylou. Marylou is derivative of Mary. Marylou means Princess of the Sea and Lou is rooted from German and Hebrew is used in German and English. Marylu is variant form of celebrated and biblical Mary. Mary is English cognate of Maria. Also Mary is English cognate of Maria. Mary means Beloved and Bitter has its origin in Hebrew and Egyptian.
Variants of Marylu
Mary, Marylou, Maria, Mariam, Mariamne, Mirjam, Maaria, Marielle, Mai, Mara, Marea, Adamary, Marigrace, Marilou, Maarja, Maraike, Angelamaria, Maite, Marriam, Miriam, Mamre, Marianne, Mireio, Mâria, Mariel, Marie, May, Maj, Mahra, Marajade, Tamar, Martin, Adah, Adiel, Agda, Ada, Mariluz, Marie-LouNames that rhyme with Marylu
Popularity of Marylu
Marylu is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1921 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1938, it ranked 1750th when 27 girls were named Marylu. Over 915 people have been named Marylu in United States. Also, Marylu is a familiar name in Mexico, Colombia, Peru and Venezuela. As per our estimate, over 3000 people has been named Marylu globally.
Numerological analysis of Marylu
You need to find healthy ways to release the negative energy and make space for something positive to happen to you. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. You are an old soul trapped inside a vital body. You should understand not everyone has the same expectations and wishes out of life and themselves. You don't have the will to try and accomplish your wildest dreams because you are scared of failure.
Parents who liked Marylu, loved these names
- Elison - Unwonted Elison has its origin in Hebrew and English, Elison means "Ellis' Son" and is specifically used in English and English is used as a unisex name
- Liev - Creative and adventurous and Fresh boy name Liev has origin in Russian-Hebrew, meaning of Liev is "Heart of the Lion"
- Mickaëla - Mickaëla's meaning is Who is Like God is rooted from Hebrew
- Savann is originated from English, Savann means "Savannah and From the Open Plain" is aimed at girls. Savann is derived from Savannah.
- Jakey - Queer boy name Jakey means "God is Gracious and Supplanter" is of Hebrew, Hebrew and English origin. Jakey is resulted from Jake.
Namesakes of Marylu
- In 1963, Marylu Coppini played the role of Sukie in adventure movie Treasure in Malta.
Lists having Marylu
- Boys names beginning with M
- Girls names beginning with M
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Mary
- Baby Names that mean Sea
- Baby Names that mean Bitterness
- Baby Names that mean Bitter
- Baby Names that mean Wished
- Baby Names that mean Child
- Baby Names that mean Beloved
- Baby Names that mean Famous
- Baby Names that mean Warrior
- Baby Names that mean Mary