Masiha meaning and origin
Masiha's meaning is Helpfull Person is commonly used in Arabic is a girl name.Names that rhyme with Masiha
Popularity of Masiha
Masiha is a common baby name in India while it is somewhat familiar in Iran and Indonesia. As per our research, over 2000 people has been named Masiha globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about Masiha?
You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. You are interested in learning new and exciting things. When it comes to life goals and career, you always give your best. Stop trying and focus on yourself only. You are dominant in your circle of friends. You hate monotony and everything that has to be done in routine. There isn't a person you can't charm. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner.
Do you like Masiha? You would love these names
- Itban substantially is used in Arabic is a boy name, meaning of Itban is "Blamed or Censured"
- Wardahorw notably is used in Arabic is a girl name, meaning of Wardahorw is "Rose"
- Haqqullah substantially is used in Arabic is a boy name, meaning of Haqqullah is "Prayer or Right of God"
- AbdulHafiz - Boy name AbdulHafiz means "Servant of the Protector" is used in Arabic
- Hachim - Origin of Hachim is in Arabic language is a baby boy name particulary used in Arabic, meaning of Hachim is "He Who Breaks the Bread"
Namesakes of Masiha
We could not find any notable namesake.