Mastaneh name meaning
On This Page
What does Mastaneh mean?
Mastaneh is used especially in Arabic, Mastaneh means "Joyful" is bestowed upon baby girls.Names that rhyme with Mastaneh
How popular is the name Mastaneh?
Mastaneh is a popular baby name in Iran where every 1 in 8000 have the name. At least, 10000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Mastaneh
You wish everyone were just like you but they can't. Not following your gut when it comes to ideas and aspirations will lead you nowhere. Your mood changes constantly because you are so fragile and sensitive. You like to think you are an intuitive person but you are not. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. You want to be financially stable and work hard to achieve this. However, you focus on the wrong things.
Do you like Mastaneh? Read these names too
- Duwar - Used mostly in Arabic, Duwar bestowed upon baby boys, Duwar means "Idol"
- Laaibah - New-fangled and Isolated Laaibah principally is used in Arabic, meaning of Laaibah is "Laaibah is the Prettiest Women in All the Jannats (Heavens), Laaibah is the Prettiest Women In All the Jannats Heavens She Will Be In Jannat Al Firdous or She will be in Jannat Al Firdous" is a baby girl name
- Nacira - Naciras origin is Arabic bestowed upon girls, meaning of Nacira is "Winner or Victorious" is used mostly in Arabic
- Omera - The infrequent girl name Omera is used in Arabic, Omera means "Inspiring or Positive Attitude" came from English and Egyptian
- Vardah - Meaning of Vardah is Rose used for baby girls is used predominantly in Arabic
Famous people named Mastaneh
We could not find any notable namesake.