Matana meaning and origin
Matana's meaning is Gift is used majorly in Hebrew and Arabic. Its origin is in Hebrew is a girl name.
Variants of MatanaNames that rhyme with Matana
Popularity of Matana
Matana is a common baby name in India while it is somewhat familiar in Tanzania, Papua New Guinea and Pakistan. As per our evaluation, over 3000 people has been named Matana globally.
What numbers say about Matana?
Having letter A as your capstone reveals your greediness and ambition. Do what your heart tells you to do. Otherwise, you will end up unhappy. You are hard to figure. You are an opportunist with an optimistic attitude. You are a blessed person even if you don't know it yet. You are just scared to express your feelings because you secretly believe it will give people power over you. You like to take safe risks.
Do you like Matana? Read these names too
- Sora means Sky or Blue Sky came from Slavonic and Native and is principally used in Japanese is used for both genders
- Nusrat - Curious unisex name Nusrat is used in Hindi and Arabic, meaning of Nusrat is "Victory, Support or Help" came from Arabic
- Xaviera - Uncommon girl name Xaviera has origin in Basque which is largely used in English and Arabic languages, Xaviera means "Brilliant or Feminine of Xavier"
- Fatim - Fatim's meaning is A Woman Worthy of the Ut-most Praise or Who is Weaned is a gender-neutral name, especially used in Arabic and Arabic has origin in Arabic
- Adeel - The rare unisex name Adeel is of Arabic origin, Adeel means "Judge or Justice" is used majorly in Arabic, Kannada and Oriya
Namesakes of Matana
- Matana Roberts, American sound experimentalist, visual artist