Mausoof meaning and origin
Boy name Mausoof is used dominantly in Arabic language, Mausoof means "Worthy of Description or Endowed with Laudable Qualities".Names that rhyme with Mausoof
Popularity of Mausoof
Mausoof is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Qatar. As per our estimate, over 60 babies have been bestowed Mausoof around the globe.
What numbers say about Mausoof?
You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. Push yourself but not others who clearly don't like to be pushed but enjoy their comfort zone. People admire your spirit. Widen your perspective and start living. You love life and life loves you. You can achieve great things. Stop looking at life as something you understand completely because no one does, and no one will ever do. Don't let the rules and restrictions you hold on to so tight?
Looking for names similar to Mausoof? Please go through the following names
- Mujaahida - Girl name Mujaahida means "Warrior or Crusader" which is specifically used in Arabic came from Arabic
- Waddood - The boy name Waddood is substantially used in Arabic, Waddood means "Friend, Loving or Companion"
- Miqdam - The boy name Miqdam is commonly used in Arabic, Miqdam means "In the Forefront of Battle, Undaunted or Very Bold"
- AbulMahasin - Prevalently used in Arabic, AbulMahasin means "Father of Virtues or Merits" is used for baby boys
- Mutammim - Meaning of Mutammim is Perfecting or Completing is used mostly in Arabic is given to baby boys
Namesakes of Mausoof
We could not find any notable namesake.