Mees meaning and origin
The widespread boy name Mees is used dominantly in Dutch, Mees means "Son" has origin in Aramaic.
Variants of MeesNames that rhyme with Mees
Popularity of Mees
a popular name in Netherlands having over 967 recievers in 2 years of usage. When at the peak of its usage in 2016, 541 boys were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 12nd position. Additionally, the first name has been in the top 50 baby names 2 times Mees is an uncommon baby name in Belgium where it is still in use. Mees is a rare baby name in Netherlands still in use today. Over 967 babies in Netherlands have been named Mees. According to our evaluation, at least 1000 people have been bestowed Mees around the globe.
Mees in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Mees
You are seen as this ignorant, negative person who's full of himself, when in fact, you are the total opposite but only for people who deserve it. However, you live by other people's rules and social restrictions which is not good for you. Having no 5 as your personality number represents your extraordinary personality and creativity. You would put other people's interests and wishes before yours just to see them happy.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Mees
- Gerolt is used specifically in Dutch is rooted from Germanic, Gerolt means "Spear Ruler" is used as a boy name
- Machteld chiefly is used in Dutch, meaning of Machteld is "Battle-mighty, Fight and Powerful Warrior" used for baby girls is originated from Germanic. Machteld is resulted from Matilda.
- Heike - Heike's meaning is Ruler or Rich came from Old High German and Germanic aimed at both boys and girls is used in Danish, Swedish and Low German
- Taletta - Meaning of Taletta is Of Noble Figure is primarily used in English, Dutch and Norwegian is a girl name is originated from Aramaic
- Jacobus - Jacobus's meaning is Supplanter or Held by the Heel is a baby boy name and rooted from Hebrew is used in Swedish, Norwegian and Danish
Namesakes of Mees
We could not find any notable namesake.