Mehar meaning and origin
Used primarily in Hindi, English, Sikh, Punjabi, Indian and Arabic atypical, Mehar aimed at both sexes and originated from Arabic, Mehar means "Blessings, God's Mehar, Good Wishes, Courtesy of God or Kindness".Names that rhyme with Mehar
Popularity of Mehar
Mehar is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1998 and was able to reach the top 5000 names. Recently in 2018, it ranked 4527th when 30 girls were named Mehar. Over 333 babies in United States have been named Mehar. The first name is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 20 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 159 babies in England and Wales have been named Mehar.
But Mehar is a popular baby name in Pakistan where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in India. At least, 130000 people globally have carried Mehar as their given name according to our research.
Numerological analysis of Mehar
Due to your naivety, you are taken advantage of very often. When it comes to life goals, you are cautious and always plan precisely your next steps. You have to pay attention to your surroundings and the people you hang out with. You are easy to talk to and your open mind allows people to give it to you straight. You always get things done faster than agreed and show great progress when it comes to your career.
You would love these names similar to Mehar
- Mahin - Infrequent unisex name Mahin is chiefly used in Sanskrit, Malayalam and Gujarati, meaning of Mahin is "The Earth, Great or Greatest" is originated from Sanskrit
- Shajeeah - The girl name Shajeeah is used in Sindhi and Arabic languages, Shajeeah means "Brave"
- Radhwa is originated from Arabic, Radhwa means "Name of a Mountain In Medina or Name of Mountain in Medina" bestowed upon baby girls is used substantially in Kannada and Arabic
- Shervin - Unwonted Old English Shervin means "Sweet", substantially used in Tamil and Arabic is used as a unisex name
- Harisa means Cultivator or Happiness has origin in Sanskrit, particulary used in Hindi and Arabic is used as a gender-neutral name
Namesakes of Mehar
- Mehar Mittal, Indian Punjabi actor and producer
- Mehar Sethi in The Gang Dines Out as Writer