Mehru meaning and origin
Used in Arabic, Mehru is used as a baby girl name, Mehru means "Presents or Gift".Names that rhyme with Mehru
Popularity of Mehru
Mehru is a common baby name in India while it is somewhat familiar in Pakistan. According to our estimate, at least 2000 people have been bestowed Mehru around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological aspects of Mehru
Your heart already knows what you should focus on. Your creativity is something many people envy, especially your co-workers. You are deeply related to the 5 senses. You are also a great storyteller and always share the best experiences. Remember that you are not the only person who's struggling with something. And you are not alone as you think. When it comes to life goals, you are cautious and always plan precisely your next steps.
If you like Mehru, you would love these names
- Selab is used chiefly in Arabic is a boy name, Selab means "Flood"
- Kaashiful-Kurab means He who Solves Difficulties is a boy name is used in Arabic
- Faaizah - Specifically used in Arabic outlandish, Faaizah is used as a girl name, meaning of Faaizah is "Prosperous or Victorious"
- ShahanShah - Boy name ShahanShah means "King of Kings" is used substantially in Arabic
- Etemad - Used particulary in Arabic, Etemad is used as a baby boy name, Etemad means "Trust or Faith"
Namesakes of Mehru
We could not find any notable namesake.