Mehry meaning and origin
Used particulary in Arabic, Mehry is of Afghan origin, Mehry means "Sun, Affectionate or Kind" is used as a girl name.Names that rhyme with Mehry
Popularity of Mehry
Mehry is a familiar baby name in United States. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological analysis of Mehry
Push yourself but not others who clearly don't like to be pushed but enjoy their comfort zone. You are lagging behind on motivational front. You are easily adaptable to changes and used to take the high road to success. Sometimes you fear the stupidest things while other times you act fearless and surprise others, even yourself. You can spend a whole day on meditation instead of exercise and feel equally productive, or even more.
Go through the following names similar to Mehry
- Rifaa - Boy name Rifaa is used chiefly in Arabic that originated from Arabic, meaning of Rifaa is "Bearer of High Ranking or Elevation"
- Zarghuna - Zarghuna's meaning is Green or Fresh is used as a girl name is majorly used in Arabic
- Ummul-Fazal is used substantially in Arabic is a girl name, Ummul-Fazal means "Name of a Sahabiyah (RA)"
- Muinul-Islam - Muinul-Islam's meaning is Supporter of Islam is used mostly in Arabic is a baby boy name
- Fayyad - Meaning of Fayyad is Overflowing or Generous used for boys is used largely in Arabic
Namesakes of Mehry
We could not find any notable namesake.