Mehwish meaning and origin
Meaning of Mehwish is Beautiful Moon aimed at girls is used mostly in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Mehwish
Popularity of Mehwish
Mehwish is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. During its 22 years of usage in England and Wales, it had made up to just the top 2000 girl names. Over 117 people have been named Mehwish in England and Wales. But Mehwish is a popular baby name in Pakistan where every 1 in 6000 have the name. At least, 30000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
What numbers say about Mehwish?
Remember that you are not the only person who's struggling with something. And you are not alone as you think. You have the reputation of making the same mistake twice and not following your heart, is what letter H as your capstone says about you. Not following your gut when it comes to ideas and aspirations will lead you nowhere. Pay more attention to your overall well-being. You are good at envisioning projects and develop them on your own.
Parents who liked Mehwish, loved these names
- Marzooqa - Girl name Marzooqa means "Successful, Blessed or Fortunate" is used in Arabic
- Jamaaluddin - Boy name Jamaaluddin means "Beauty of the Faith" is used largely in Arabic
- Jadeeda - Girl name Jadeeda means "New, Renovated or Contemporary" is notably used in Arabic
- Rihaana - Rihaana's meaning is Sweet Basil aimed at girls is used particulary in Arabic
- Martelle - Rarefied Martelle is used specifically in Arabic, Martelle means "Lady" and came from Aramaic and Latin is used as a gender-neutral name
Namesakes of Mehwish
- Mehwish Hayat in Insha'Allah as Actress