Meisha meaning and origin
Unheard-of Meisha especially is used in Oriya, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, Kannada, English, Marathi, Malayalam and Bengali is originated from Arabic, meaning of Meisha is "One who Lives" is a baby girl name . Meisha is version of frequently used Aisha. Aisha's meaning is Love, Rich and She is Life has origin in Arabic.
Variants of MeishaNames that rhyme with Meisha
Popularity of Meisha
Meisha is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1967 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1990, it ranked 2152nd when 60 girl were named Meisha. Over 1021 babies in United States have been named Meisha. The given name is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 2008, it ranked 1065th when 28 girls were named Meisha. Over 168 people have been named Meisha in England and Wales.
Meisha is a rare baby name in Ireland there is very thin chances of it still being given since it isn't seen since 2008. Meisha is a common name in China while somewhat familiar name in Indonesia and Taiwan. According to our findings, at least 4000 people have been bestowed Meisha around the globe.
What numerology tells about Meisha?
When you are having hardships, you feel like the world's falling apart when it's not. When it comes to love, you are the jealous partner with a low self-confidence. Mistakes are the only way to become better at something. You like to go back to your past and fix your mistakes in your head. Skin touch makes you nervous because you feel it so deeply that it makes you tremble. The only thing that should concern you is your short temper and anxiety.
If you like Meisha, you would love these names
- Daliyah - Meaning of Daliyah is Grape Vine or Daliyah is originated from Hebrew is a girl name is used mainly in Arabic and English
- Jabilo is originated from African, Jabilo means "A Medicine Man or Medicine Man" is a boy name is mainly used in Hindi and Arabic
- Maahir - Meaning of Maahir is Brave or Expert is majorly used in Kannada, Tamil and Gujarati is used as a boy name
- Myeshia - Unexpected Myeshia is used majorly in English, Arabic and Arabic is a gender insensitive name, Myeshia means "Variant of Aisha, Woman or Life's Blessing" is of Arabic and English origin
- Yaghnam - Meaning of Yaghnam is Narrator of Hadith or Bin Salim Bin Qambe had this Name is used as a baby boy name is majorly used in Arabic and Sindhi
Namesakes of Meisha
- Meisha Merlin Publishing, independent publishing company
- Meisha Johnson in 13 Hours in a Warehouse as Actress
- Meisha Lowe in The Killage as Actress
Lists having Meisha
- Girl names beginning with M
- Arabic Girl Names
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -eisha
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Lives