Melene meaning and origin
Uncommon girl name Melene came from Latin, primarily used in Dutch language, meaning of Melene is "Native of Magdala". Melene is variation of durable and well-liked Melina. Melina is variant of everlasting and prevailing Melissa. Melina is feminine variation of Ameline and names with "Amal". Melina is Italian form of Carmelina. Meaning of Melina is Capable, Quince-yellow and Man has its origin in French and Old Greek. Melene is short of Magdalene. Magdalene is derivative of Magdalena. Magdalene is Danish and Norwegian form of Magdalena. Meaning of Magdalene is Of Italy, Magdalene and High Tower is originated from Hebrew.
Variants of Melene
View middle names that goes with Melene like Rivy, Janay, Brigitte, Zaria, Bellarose, Sra,Names that rhyme with Melene
Popularity of Melene
Melene is an uncommon baby name in United States and may not be used now. It had a short run of 8 years on France girl names chart. Also, Melene is a familiar name in Haiti and Ivory Coast. At least, 600 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
What numbers say about Melene?
You enjoy tense situations and complex problems that require a lot of thinking and creativity. Handling the problems and life situations of others keeps you distracted from your own. You often trust the wrong people when it comes to relationships. Achieving inner peace and harmony in life is what's most important to you. You are lagging behind on motivational front. Skin touch makes you nervous because you feel it so deeply that it makes you tremble.
Parents who liked Melene, loved these names
- Aries - Aries's meaning is Ram is commonly used in English and a gender-neutral name is of Latin origin
- Kristo - Isolated and Fresh boy name Kristo is used chiefly in Greek, Danish and Finnish that originated from Old Greek and Latin, meaning of Kristo is "Christ Carrier"
- Jelke means Dedicated to Jupiter is prevalently used in German and Frisian has its roots in Latin is used as a baby boy name
- Sinforiana - Girl name Sinforiana means "Full of Misfortunes", rooted from Latin is used in Greek. Sinforiana is a derivation of Sinforosa.
- Ursillane - Ursillanes origin is Latin, meaning of Ursillane is "Bear" is given to baby girls
Namesakes of Melene
We could not find any notable namesake.