Mellinda meaning and origin
Uncommon girl name Mellinda is originated from Latin and English is predominantly used in Swedish language. Mellinda is version of desirable and conifer Melinda. Melinda is form of prominent and perpetual Melissa. Also Melinda is spelling variation of MEL;the suffix -inda. Also Melinda is spelling variation of MEL;LIND. Melinda is English cognate of Malinda. Also Melinda is form of Ermelinda in German language. Uncommon Melinda's origin is English and Old Greek, Melinda means "Grateful, Mel and Holder of Heel".
Variants of MellindaNames that rhyme with Mellinda
Popularity of Mellinda
Mellinda is an uncommon baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given since it isn't seen since 1982. It had a short run of 8 years on France girl names chart. Also, Mellinda is a familiar name in Indonesia. At least, 500 people globally have carried Mellinda as their given name according to our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Mellinda
Having letter A at the end of your name symbolizes your free thinking and an open mind. People don't take you seriously because of your inconsistency. Set up a positive mindset and enjoy. Escaping or ignoring your problems won't make them go away. You can hardly resist a temptation, a trait which affects your relationships in a negative way. Due to your naivety, you are taken advantage of very often.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Mellinda
- Carda - The boy name Carda has origin in Latin, Carda means "Strong Ruler and Powerful" is used specifically in Old High German and English. Carda is a short form of Ricarda.
- Lan - Unexpected Lan substantially is used in Breton, Kanji symbol and Mandarin has origin in French, Old English and Mandarin, a gender insensitive name, meaning of Lan is "Orchid or Tribe near the Black Sea"
- Pall means Skin or Parchment is used as a boy name which is especially used in Old Norse, Old SwedishNorwegian and Swedish is rooted from Gypsy and Scandinavian
- Ciro - Atypical Ciro is used specifically in Spanish, Italian and Portuguese is used commonly as a baby boy name is came from Greek, Latin and Old Persian, Ciro means "Divine, Lord or Master"
- Dominey - Boy name Dominey means "Belonging to the Lord and Lord" is rooted from Latin. Dominey is derived from Dominic.
Namesakes of Mellinda
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Mellinda
- Girl names beginning with M
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -linda
- Girl names that starts with Mel
- Baby Names that mean Gentle
- Baby Names that mean Dark
- Baby Names that mean Honey
- Baby Names that mean Sweet
- Baby Names that mean Supplanter
- Baby Names that mean Heel
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh
- Baby Names that mean Protect
- Baby Names that mean Black
- Baby Names that mean Bee