Micaiah meaning and origin
Of Hebrew origin, Offbeat Micaiah is predominantly used in English and Hebrew and a gender insensitive name, Micaiah means "Who is Like Yahweh?". Micaiah is variation of loved and biblical Micah. Micah is a form of evergreen, biblical and renowned Michael. Micah is short version of Micaiah. Of Hebrew origin, Unfamiliar Micah, Micah means "Who is Like Yahweh?".
Variants of Micaiah
View middle names that goes with Micaiah like Elden, Russel, Edison, Phillip, Cartier, Dewey,Names that rhyme with Micaiah
Popularity of Micaiah
Micaiah was a common name in United States. Over 3574 babies have been named Micaiah since 1973. At its zenith in 2001,. However after 80 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. Micaiah is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 22 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 184 people have been named Micaiah in England and Wales. Also, Micaiah is a familiar name in Nigeria and Malawi. As per our findings, over 3000 babies have been bestowed Micaiah around the globe.
What numbers say about Micaiah?
Reason behind your depressive episodes that occur occasionally is being way too sensitive. You are not selfish but you are not naive as well. You don't even use your intuition when it comes to important life decisions. You like questioning general beliefs and opinions in order to comprehend the world better. If letter M is your cornerstone, you probably bury yourself in work every day. Understanding others is your specialty, but you never expect people to do for you, what you are willing to do for them.
Other names similar to Micaiah, for soon-to-be-parents
- Jupp - Jupp's meaning is He (God) Will Add or God Would Multiply is rooted from Hebrew mostly used in German is bestowed upon baby boys
- Ismaela - Ismaela's meaning is God Will Hear is originated from Hebrew is aimed at baby girls
- Galei - The girl name Galei has its origin in Hebrew, Galei means "From the Fountain". Galei is a derivative of Gali.
- Javin - Unorthodox Javins origin is Hebrew is used in Oriya and Bengali used as a gender-neutral name, meaning of Javin is "Fast or Swift"
- Masheva came from Hebrew, meaning of Masheva is "Sea or Drop", specifically used in Slavic
Namesakes of Micaiah
- Micaiah Towgood, author of 'A Dissent from the Church of England
- Micaiah Dring in Mum & Dad as Actress
- Micaiah Jones in All in the Game as Actor