Michèe meaning and origin
Michèe's meaning is Who is Like God is rooted from Hebrew. The name is celebrated on September 29th.Names that rhyme with Michèe
Popularity of Michèe
Michèe is a popular baby name in DR Congo where every 1 in 20000 have the name. As per our estimate, over 7000 people has been named Michèe globally.
If you like Michèe, you would love these names
- Chepito - Chepito's meaning is Che is originated from Spanish and Hebrew is a baby boy name. Chepito is resulted from Che.
- Davi - Origin of Anomalous Davi is in Hebrew is primarily used in Portuguese, Norwegian and Danish, meaning of Davi is "Beloved" is used for both sexes
- Levie - Levie's meaning is Adhesion, Attached and Guide used for both sexes that originated from Hebrew is used predominantly in Finnish and Norwegian. Levie is feminine variant of Levi.
- Joachim - Originated from Hebrew, Commonly Accepted Joachim is used usually as a boy name, dominantly used in French, Danish and German, Joachim means "God Puts Upright, Yahweh Will Establish or Established By God"
- Thomson - Originated from Aramaic, Anomalous Thomson is used as a boy name, Thomson means "Gemini and Twin". Thomson is resulted from Thomas.
Namesakes of Michèe
We could not find any notable namesake.