Mielipäivä meaning and origin
Finnish name Mielipäivä is primarily used in Finnish is a girl name. Mielipäivä is formed by Mielikki and Päivä, which itself is feminine of Päiviö.
Variants of MielipäiväNames that rhyme with Mielipäivä
Popularity of Mielipäivä
Mielipäivä is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Do you like Mielipäivä? Other names you would love
- Lementti - Boy name Lementti is commonly used in Finnish. Lementti is Finnish equivalent of Klement
- Hemppo - Used primarily in Finnish, Hemppo is a boy name. Hemppo is Finnish form of Hemppa
- Heiska - Largely used in Finnish frequently used, Heiska is used as a boy name. Heiska is form of Heinrich in Finnish language
- Toora 1 is Finnish equivalent of Tora
- Matliena is form of Matleena in Finnish language
Namesakes of Mielipäivä
We could not find any notable namesake.