Mika name meaning
On This Page
What does Mika mean?
Used in Finnish, Faroese, Norwegian, Swedish, English, Danish, Arabic, Russian, Marathi, Greenlandic, Japanese and Hindi frequently used, Mika is used as a gender insensitive name, Mika means "Intelligent, Beautiful, God's Child, Little Raccoon, Who is Like God?, Cool or Sweet" came from Hebrew.
Mika is a variant form of Mikeas. Mikeas is form of Michaja in Latin and Greek languages. Mika is a variant of biblical and well-known Micah. Micah is variant form of biblical, illustrous and immutable Michael.
Micah is short version of Micaiah. Prominent Micah is originated from Hebrew, Micah means "Who is Like Yahweh?". Mika is version of biblical and enduring Michael. Michael is derivative of Michel.
Michael is Latin cognate of Μιξαελ, a Greek Form the Hebrew Name מִיכָאֵל:. Michael means Like the Lord, Who Resembles God and Who is Like God? is originated from Hebrew. Mika is form of biblical and commonly accepted Micha.
Micha is variant of acclaimed and biblical Micah. Also Micha is variant form of dominant and biblical Michaela. Micha is Slavic equivalent of Michael. Also Micha is German equivalent of Michaja.
Prevalent Micha came from Hebrew, meaning of Micha is "Who is Like God and Who is Like God?". Mika is short version of Michaela. Michaela is variation of biblical, durable and darling Michael.
Michaela is derivative of Michel. Michaela is feminine variant of Michael. Michaela means Like the Lord and Latinate Female Version of Michael has origin in Hebrew.
How do I pronounce Mika?
You can pronounce the two syllabled name Mika as m(i)-ka.
Variants of MikaNames that rhyme with Mika
How popular is the name Mika?
Mika was a common name in United States. Over 6742 babies have been named Mika since 1954. When at the peak of its usage in 2017,. However after 121 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts.
Also, A common name in Netherlands with over 585 new-borns have been given the name since 2015. Currently the name is hotter than ever, it ranked 132nd when 128 parents chose the moniker for their baby boys.
Also, Mika was a common name in Finland. Over 118 babies have been named Mika since 1974. When at its peak in 1974,. After 1 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts.
In addition to that, the moniker has been in the top 50 baby names 1 times
Mika is a familiar baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1997 and was able to reach the top 500 names.
In 2008, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 487 on girl names chart when 80 babies were given the name Mika. Over 684 people have been named Mika in England and Wales.
Also, in France, it has been in use since 1993 and was able to reach the top 800 names. In 2008, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 710 on boy names chart when 60 babies were named Mika.
Over 684 babies in France have been named Mika. Also, in Switzerland, it has been in use since 1998 and was able to reach the top 200 names. In 2007, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 156 on boy names chart when 55 babies were given the name Mika.
Over 787 people have been named Mika in Switzerland.
Mika is a unique baby name in Belgium, it has been in use since 1999 and was able to reach the top 400 names.
In 2008, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 316 on boy names chart when 38 babies were named Mika. There are over 381 babies that have been given the name Mika in Belgium.
Mika is a rare baby name in Finland where it may not be used now. Over 118 babies in Finland have been named Mika. But Mika is a popular baby name in Japan where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in, Madagascar, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, DR Congo, Russia and Tanzania.
At least, 210000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Mika in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Mika
You are hard to figure. You can become a great leader if you want. The question is how do you want to succeed in life? You work hard on your dreams but forget to work hard on your personality too. You lack traveling and exploring. You like to go back to your past and fix your mistakes in your head. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your hard-working nature and persistence. You prefer to take advantage of people, but feel disappointed when someone takes you for granted.
Do you like Mika? You would love these names
- Usagi prevalently is used in Japanese, meaning of Usagi is "Rabbit or Resembling a Rabbit" that came from Japanese is bestowed upon girls
- Hiroki - Unexpected Hiroki is originated from Japanese, Hiroki means "Big Tree or Joy of Wealth" is a baby boy name
- Kaho - Offbeat Kaho has its origin in Japanese bestowed upon baby girls, Kaho means "Sail or Perfume" is used mainly in Japanese
- Yamato - Outlandish Yamatos origin is Japanese, meaning of Yamato is "Ancient Japan or Great Harmony" and is bestowed upon baby boys is mostly used in Japanese
- Sayoko - Unfamiliar Sayoko has its origin in Japanese language aimed at girls, meaning of Sayoko is "Evening Child" is used especially in Japanese
Famous people named Mika
- Mika Arisaka, Japanese-American singer and vocalist
- Mika Väyrynen, accordion artist
- Mika Halvari, Finnish shot putter
- Mika Kuusisto, Finnish former cross-country skier
- Mika Kawamura, Japanese manga artist and author
- Mika Helin, Finnish former footballer
- Mika Kojonkoski, Finnish ski jumping coach and politician
- Mika Vasara, male shot putter from Finland
- Mika Itō, Japanese voice actress who was born in Tokyo
- Mika Häkkinen, Finnish former professional racing driver
- Mika Waltari, Finnish writer
- Mika Kaurismäki, Finnish film director
- Mika Doi, veteran voice actress who was born in Sendai
- Mika Salo, Finnish former professional racing driver
- Mika Antić, Serbian poet, film director
- Mika Nakashima, musical artist
- Mika Boorem, American actress and director
- Mika Luttinen, Finnish-born vocalist and lyricist who,
- Mika Tauriainen, Finnish vocalist
- Mika Bomb, London-based, Japanese pop punk band
- Mika Brzezinski, American journalist, talk show host
- Mika Tan, stage name of an American fetish model
- Mika Väyrynen, Finnish former footballer
- Mika Ronkainen, Finnish film director from Oulu, Northern Finland
- Mika Nurmela, Finnish footballer who plays as a midfielder
- Mika Peltonen, is Chief of Operations
- Mika Strömberg, Finnish professional ice hockey defenceman
- Mika Noronen, Finnish former professional ice hockey goaltender
- Mika Kikuchi, Japanese actress
- Mika Hannula, Swedish former professional ice hockey player
- Mika Vukona, New Zealand professional basketball player for the Brisbane Bullets of the Australian National Basketball League
- Mika Koivuniemi, Finnish professional ten-pin bowler
- Mika Laitinen, is Finnish former ski jumper
- Mika Myllylä, Finnish cross-country skier
- Mika Kallio, Finnish Grand Prix motorcycle racer
- Mika Akino, female Japanese 'joshi wrestler'
- Mika Singh, Bollywood playback Singer and live performer
- Mika Todd, Japanese American singer and former member of the Hello! Project groups Coconuts Musume and Minimoni
- Mika Aaltonen, Finnish former footballer
- Mika, Michael Holbrook Penniman Jr
- Mika Immonen, Finnish professional pool player
- Mika Lahtinen, Finnish footballer
- Mika Pohjola, Finnish-born jazz pianist and composer
- Mika Špiljak, Croatian politician
- Mika Sakai, Japanese female professional ten-pin bowler
- Mika Niskanen, professional ice hockey defenceman
- Mika Newton, Ukrainian singer and actress
- Mika Kamita, Japanese singer and songwriter
- Mika Alatalo, former professional ice hockey forward
- Mika Dela Cruz in RPG Metanoia as Actress
- Mikayla Shore in American Bukkake as Actress
- Mika Kanai in Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust as Actress
- Mika Akizuki in Kazakiriba as Actress
- Mika Kanô in Tokyo Tribe as Actress
- Mika Yano in Saikin, imôto no yôsu ga chotto okashii n da ga. as Actress
- Mika Berndtsdotter Ahlén in I taket lyser stjärnorna as Actress
- Mika Ardova acted in movie Prazdnik neposlushaniya
- Mika Eloranta, from 1997 comedy and drama flick Jäänmurtaja, who portrayed the Tommolan ketjun pelaaja.
- Mika Erras characterized the central character of Frau Kaminskaja in 1974 drama movie Mädchen, die sich hocharbeiten.
- In 1989, Mika Honkanen characterized the role of Reporter Olli Miinalainen in flick Ruuvit löysällä.
- Mika Takahashi, from 1996 drama flick Tokyo Skin, who characterized the Kyoko.
- In 1977 film, Chikan tesaguri, Mika Ueda played N.
- Mika Motosugi, from 2001 comedy film Sagishi ippei 7, who portrayed N.
- Mika Kaneda played central character of Natsumi in 2001 film Get It On?.
- In 1978, Mika Matsushita played the role of Yoshiko Akitsu in crime, drama film Inubue.
- Mika Kaneko played the central character of N in 1991 film Yajutoshi: tenshi no sasayaki.
- Mika Raittila characterized crucial character of Hanuristi in 1999 biography and documentary flick Satumaa - Unto Monosen elämä ja tangot.
- In 2011, Mika Kanda characterized the role of Lorina Liddell in adventure and animation film Gekijouban Hâto no kuni no Arisu: Wonderful Wonder World.
- Mika Asamiya characterized key role of N in 2010 drama flick Musubime.
- In 2004, Mika Shigeizumi played the role of Ayu in drama flick Deep Love Ayu no Monogatari.
- In 2004, Mika Katô played the role of N in crime and drama film Kill Onigokko.
- In 2007 drama, romance flick, Kimi ni shika kikoenai, Mika Hada played School Doctor.
- In 2012 drama flick, Subete no onna ni uso ga aru, Mika Hasegawa characterized Mayumi.
Lists having Mika
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with M
- Girls names beginning with M
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Japanese Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Russian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Intelligent
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Increase
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Gift
- Baby Names that mean Moon
- Baby Names that mean Three
- Baby Names that mean Trees
- Baby Names that mean Quick
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Child
- Baby Names that mean Little
- Baby Names that mean Cool
- Baby Names that mean Sweet