Mikaal meaning and origin
Mikaal is a variant spelling of Mikal. Mikal is form of renowned and biblical Michael. Mikal is Norwegian cognate of Mikjáll. Originated from Hebrew, Odd and Modernistic Mikal, Mikal means "Who is Like God?".
Variants of MikaalNames that rhyme with Mikaal
Popularity of Mikaal
Mikaal is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. According to our research, at least 30 people have been bestowed Mikaal around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Mikaal
You lack adventure. When it comes to love, be more open with your partner. Live a life to remember. Otherwise, you will definitely regret the opportunities you missed when you get older. You could be a great human resources manager because of your strong communication and organization skills. Relax, no one is forcing you to do things as other people do it. You are an exceptional person, a good listener for your friends and family, but shy as a lover.
Do you like Mikaal? Read these names too
- Elkan - Offbeat and Contemporary Elkan is originated from Hebrew language is a boy name primarily used in English and Yiddish, Elkan means "El, Kanah and God has Created God has Bought God has Possessed God is Zealous". Elkan is short form of Elkanah.
- Danek - Used mostly in Polish and Czech new-fangled and uncommon, Danek customarily aimed at baby boys, Danek means "My Judge is the Lord, God is My Judge God has Judged and God is My Judge" has its origin in Hebrew. Danek is diminutive of Daniel.
- Venyamin - Largely used in Russian, Venyamin is of Hebrew origin, meaning of Venyamin is "Son of My Old Age Favorite, Son of the Right Hand and Son of the Right" is aimed at boys. Venyamin is derivation of Benjamin.
- Johany means God is Merciful is rooted from Hebrew is used for both boys and girls
- Hadara means Bedecked in Beauty or Splendor came from Hebrew and is majorly used in Hindi and Marathi is used as a girl name
Namesakes of Mikaal
- Mikaal Zulfikar in Baby as Actor