Mikka meaning and origin
The rare unisex name Mikka is rooted from Hebrew, Native, American and Japanese, Mikka means "Who is Like God?" is used notably in Finnish, Swedish, Danish and Greenlandic languages. Mikka is form of biblical and well-liked Mika. Mika is variant of pleasing and biblical Micah. Also Mika is version of loved and biblical Micha. Mika is also variant of famous and biblical Michael. Mika is also a form of Mikeas. Mika is also variant form of Michaja. Mika is abridged form of Michaela. Meaning of Mika is Cool and Little Raccoon is originated from Hebrew. Mikka is variation of biblical and prominent Micha. Micha is a version of biblical and famous Micah. Also Micha is variant of illustrous and biblical Michaela. Micha is Slavic form of Michael. Also Micha is German form of Michaja. Of Hebrew origin, Unorthodox Micha, Micha means "Who is Like God and Who is Like God?".. Also Mikka is Greenlandic form of Míka.
Variants of MikkaNames that rhyme with Mikka
Popularity of Mikka
Mikka is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1971 but could not make beyond the top 5000. There are over 539 babies that have been given the name Mikka in United States. Mikka is a rare baby name in England and Wales, chances of it being still in use are very slim. Also, Mikka is a familiar name in Philippines, India and Namibia. According to our evaluation, over 1000 babies have been named Mikka globally.
Numerological analysis of Mikka
Your decision to keep fighting for things even when they're falling apart sometimes ruins self-confidence. Live a life to remember. Otherwise, you will definitely regret the opportunities you missed when you get older. You are the most passionate partner your lovers have ever had. Working solo brings out the best of you but working with others helps you improve your old ideas. You have to understand that not everyone is willing and excited to succeed in life as you are.
Do you like Mikka? Read these names too
- Imîle - The widespread and perennial boy name Imîle is used notably in Greenlandic. Imîle is Greenlandic form of Emil
- Navaranaaq is form of Navaranâĸ in Greenlandic language
- Aamaq is used principally in Greenlandic is given to girls. Aamaq is form of Aumaĸ in Greenlandic language
- Erneraq - Boy name Erneraq is specifically used in Danish and Greenlandic. Erneraq is Greenlandic cognate of Erneeraq
- Juulia - Used primarily in Finnish and Danish, Juulia is a baby girl name. Juulia is Finnish equivalent of Julia. Also Juulia is Greenlandic form of Jûlia
Namesakes of Mikka
We could not find any notable namesake.