Miquela meaning and origin
Uncommon girl name Miquela is originated from Hebrew is predominantly used in Spanish language. Miquela is variant form of pleasing and biblical Michaela. Michaela is variant of prevalent and biblical Michael. Michaela is derived from Michel. Michaela is a feminine variant of Michael. Uncommon Michaela's origin is Hebrew, meaning of Michaela is "Who is Like God and Who is Like God?". Also. Miquela is variant form of biblical and widely accepted Michelle. Michelle is French, English and German form of Michaela. Also Michelle is form of Michel in French language.
Variants of Miquela
Miquella, Michaela, Michelle, Mikhael, Michael, Chelle, Mikala, Michel, Machealle, Michaella, Tashelle, Michellee, Mykhael, Dumichel, Micah, Mitchel, Aaronmichael, Michaelangel, Lachelle, Richelle, Mikalda, Michaud, Mick, Micheline, TochelleNames that rhyme with Miquela
Popularity of Miquela
Miquela is a unique baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1934 and was last seen in 2009, during its 26 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 1997, it ranked 3625th when 31 girls were named Miquela. Over 365 people have been named Miquela in United States. Also, Miquela is a familiar name in Spain. As per our estimate, over 400 babies have been bestowed Miquela around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Miquela
You attract wealth and successful people with your charisma. You sometimes feel you are trapped in a cage that is also created by yourself. If you can buy it with money, it means it's cheap. You lack passion and wilderness. Focus on inner peace, balance, harmony, helping those in need, kindness, and love. You need to open up to new adventures and experiences. You don't have a lot of friends because of it.
Other names similar to Miquela, for would be moms
- Inocencio - Inocencio's meaning is Innocens is mostly used in Spanish has its origin in Latin is aimed at boys
- Estuardo - Origin of Loved and Conifer Estuardo is in Old English is used as a baby boy name is largely used in Spanish. Estuardo is form of Edward in Spanish language
- Gumersindo - Gumersindo's meaning is Strong or Powerful is rooted from Gothic and Germanic used as a baby boy name is prevalently used in Spanish
- Raimunda means Protection, Protector or Advice used for girls has its origin in Old High German and Germanic is used principally in Spanish
- Gumesindo - Unheard-of Gumesindo specifically is used in Spanish came from Gothic, meaning of Gumesindo is "Human Being, Powerful or Man" is used as a boy name
Namesakes of Miquela
We could not find any notable namesake.