Mirvat meaning and origin
Used substantially in Arabic, Mirvat means "Princess" is aimed at baby girls.
Variants of MirvatNames that rhyme with Mirvat
Popularity of Mirvat
Mirvat is a common baby name in Saudi Arabia and Egypt while it is somewhat familiar in United States. As per our evaluation, over 2000 people has been named Mirvat globally.
Mirvat in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Mirvat
Great things are ahead of you. You are a risk taker because you know that in order to get something, you need to give something in return. The only thing that should concern you is your short temper and anxiety. Reorder your priorities and put work as last. You are intuitive but never use your intuition when it comes to making important decisions in life. You are an inspirational person who respects the rules and social restrictions.
Parents who liked Mirvat, loved these names
- Ellmeera is used primarily in Arabic, Ellmeera means "Aristocratic Lady" is bestowed upon baby girls
- Taba - Used prevalently in Arabic anomalous, Taba is used as a girl name, Taba means "Clean"
- Sindbad - The boy name Sindbad is used in Arabic, Sindbad means "Dweller from Sind or Lord of Sages"
- AlTahir - Meaning of AlTahir is Nickname of Abdullah or Son of Muhammad who Died in Infancy aimed at boys is used particulary in Arabic
- Aoj - Girl name Aoj is used in Arabic, Aoj means "Peak, Height or Climax"
Namesakes of Mirvat
We could not find any notable namesake.