Mishaan meaning and origin
Of Hebrew origin, Mishaan is a baby boy name is used in Tamil. Mishaan is variant form of acclaimed and biblical Misha. Misha is Russian equivalent of michel. Also Misha is Russian and English form of Michael. Of Hebrew origin, Misha, Misha means "Lord Krishna's Devotee and Who is Like God?".
Variants of MishaanNames that rhyme with Mishaan
Popularity of Mishaan
Mishaan is a familiar baby name in Iraq, Syria and Kuwait. According to our estimate, over 2000 babies have been named Mishaan globally.
Numerological analysis of Mishaan
Letter N as your capstone represents your sixth sense and strong intuition. You always give the best ideas at work but lack of ideas when it comes to your personal life. You always care more about other people's well-being and never find time to check how you are doing. Perhaps you are born to make bad people do good things and walk the right path. You like disconnecting from the world and reconnecting with your soul.
You would love these names similar to Mishaan
- Libah - Meaning of Libah is Heart aimed at girls is originated from Hebrew. Libah is resulted from Leeba.
- Divi - Origin of Atypical and Modernistic Divi is in Hebrew is specifically used in Malayalam and Telugu, meaning of Divi is "Search, In Heaven or The Heaven" is used as a unisex name
- Joschka - Hebrew name Joschka bestowed upon boys, meaning of Joschka is "Well: the Ange Fine Detention or He (God) Will Add" is predominantly used in German and Hungarian
- Haskel - Haskel's meaning is God Strengthens or Wisdom is used as a baby boy name which is prevalently used in Yiddish has origin in Hebrew
- Jarrod - Prevalent unisex name Jarrod is used commonly in English and of Hebrew origin, Jarrod means "Spear Strong or He Descends". Prevalent name Jarrod managed to bag 436th position on baby boy chart in 1999 in United States
Namesakes of Mishaan
We could not find any notable namesake.