Mitsugi meaning and origin
Meaning of Mitsugi is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Mitsugi
Popularity of Mitsugi
Mitsugi is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 2724 (1926) in its 13 years run on United States naming chart. But Mitsugi is a popular baby name in Japan where every 1 in 2000 have the name. According to our findings, over 70000 babies have been named Mitsugi globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Mitsugi
Your soul is playful and young. You are an artist by soul, which is something almost everyone envies you for. Having no 5 as your personality number represents your extraordinary personality and creativity. Endurance is one of your best character traits. You don't get attracted by people who don't have a purpose in life or a reason to wake up in the morning. Although it's all sunshine and rainbow for you now, remember that angry and frustrated people are still out there, capable of hurting you.
Looking for a name like Mitsugi? Please go through the following names
- Raedborne - Of Old English origin, Raedborne means "From the Red Brook and Lives by the Red Stream" is aimed at boys. Raedborne is derivation of Radburn.
- Amberley - Queer girl name Amberley means "The Sky" is used predominantly in Bengali, Gujarati and Hindi
- Coryc - Boy name Coryc is of English origin, Coryc means "From the Ravine, Hill Hollow and Variant of Corey Hill Hollow". Coryc is derived from Corrick.
- Tannen - Of Old English origin, Anomalous Tannen bestowed upon baby boys, Tannen means "Tanner and Leather-worker". Tannen is derivation of Tanner.
- Fryck - Fryck's meaning is Bold and Brave Man used for baby boys is originated from English. Fryck is resulted from Frick.
Namesakes of Mitsugi
- Mitsugi Saotome, direct disciple of the founder of aikido
- Mitsugi Kishida, renowned Japanese photographer
- Mitsugi Ohno, Mitsugi Ohno was born June 28, 1926