Mitxel meaning and origin
Dominantly used in Basque, Mitxel is used as a baby boy name is rooted from Hebrew. Mitxel is spelling variation of Michael. Michael is resultant of Michel. Michael is equivalent of Μιξαελ, a Greek Form the Hebrew Name מִיכָאֵל: in Latin language. Michael's meaning is Who is Like God? and Messenger of God is rooted from Hebrew.
Variants of Mitxel
View middle names that goes with Mitxel like Blys, Axon, Guin, Jave, Oge, Idas,Names that rhyme with Mitxel
Popularity of Mitxel
Mitxel is a familiar baby name in Spain. As per our evaluation, over 100 people has been named Mitxel globally, concentrated mainly in Spanish regions.
What numerology tells about Mitxel?
If number 5 is your soul urge no it reveals your constant care of your soul and body. Lies can be comforting, but you always prefer to hear the ugly truth instead. If letter M is your cornerstone, you probably bury yourself in work every day. Escaping or ignoring your problems won't make them go away. You like to think you are an intuitive person but you are not. You love to help the people you care for.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Mitxel
- Danil means God is My Judge is a baby boy name has its roots in Hebrew is used in Slavic and Maltese
- Yinon - Outlandish and Modern boy name Yinon is used mainly in Hebrew, Yinon means "He Will Have Descendants" is originated from Hebrew
- Deborina - Deborina's meaning is Bee used for baby girls. Its origin is in Hebrew is used particulary in Italian
- Livnat is used in Hebrew, Livnat means "White" bestowed upon baby girls came from Hebrew
- Abilgail - Unwonted Abilgails origin is Hebrew is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Abilgail is "Father in Rejoicing, God is My Joy and Father Hath Rejoiced". Abilgail is resulted from Abigail.
Namesakes of Mitxel
We could not find any notable namesake.