Mizzi meaning and origin
Mizzi is variant of durable, biblical and lofty Maria. Maria is derived from Mary. Maria is Greek and Latin cognate of Mirjam. Also Maria is Greek and Latin form of Mirjam. Meaning of Maria is Godsend Or: the Fertile and The Perfect One is originated from Hebrew.
Variants of Mizzi
Maria, Mariam, Mariamne, Mirjam, Maarja, Maraike, Mara, Angelamaria, Maite, Marriam, Miriam, Mary, Mamre, Marianne, Mireio, Maarika, Marja, Mahra, Marajade, Tamar, Martin, Angelos, Angelus, Angelica, Angelina, AngelaNames that rhyme with Mizzi
Popularity of Mizzi
Mizzi is a rare name probably limited to Germany. According to our estimate, over 100 babies have been named Mizzi globally.
Numerological aspects of Mizzi
Your creativity is something many people envy, especially your co-workers. Keep distance and focus on your own aspirations. Don't let opportunities slip away only because you were busy making others happy. The letter M as your cornerstone reveals you are a workhorse, meaning you enjoy working more than you enjoy anything else. You are a tidy person and dress normally. You need to speak up and show people that you are hurt by their actions.
Other names similar to Mizzi
- Belicia - Originated from Italian and Hebrew, Unfamiliar Belicia is used as a girl name, Belicia means "Or: God is My Oath and God is Perfection" is particulary used in Spanish and English. Belicia is derivative of Bella.
- Natanael - Frequently Used Natanael came from Hebrew is used especially in Faroese and Spanish is a baby boy name. Natanael is form of Nathanael in Nordic language
- Che - Meaning of Che is Che has its origin in Hebrew and Spanish and is bestowed upon both sexes is mostly used in Malay and Spanish
- Thomasius - The well-known and perennial boy name Thomasius is used in Danish. Thomasius is Latin equivalent of Thomas
- Davie - Commonly Accepted and Enduring Davie is originated from English, Hebrew and Scottish is primarily used in Danish, English and Swedish and is given to both genders, Davie means "Variant of David Beloved, Cherished or Beloved"
Namesakes of Mizzi
- Mizzi Günther, Bohemian-Viennese operetta soprano
Lists having Mizzi
- Baby Names that mean Bitter
- Baby Names that mean Sea
- Baby Names that mean Bitterness
- Baby Names that mean Perfect
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Sorrow
- Baby Names that mean Wished
- Baby Names that mean Child
- Baby Names that mean Rebellious
- Baby Names that mean Star
- Baby Names that mean Mary
- Baby Names that mean Fertile
- Baby Names that mean Sorrowful
- Baby Names that mean Unruly
- Baby Names that mean Beloved
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Prophet
- Baby Names that mean Muhammad
- Baby Names that mean Purity