Mobeen meaning and origin
Unorthodox Mobeen largely is used in Arabic is a baby boy name, meaning of Mobeen is "Sensitive".Names that rhyme with Mobeen
Popularity of Mobeen
Mobeen is an uncommon baby name in United States and may not be used now. During its 25 years of usage in England and Wales, it had made up to just the top 2000 boy names. Over 143 babies in England and Wales have been named Mobeen. But Mobeen is a popular baby name in Pakistan where every 1 in 40000 have the name. At least, 9000 people globally have carried Mobeen as their given name according to our estimate.
What numerology tells about Mobeen?
Nothing can stop you from living the life you imagined for yourself but watch out. You can't imagine enjoying a normal life like many people do. You want to find your soul mate but secretly don't believe in soul mates. Sometimes you feel like you are born to win, and other times you refer to yourself as a born loser. You believe planning revenge is a waste of energy and time and you use those doing something productive or noble.
Looking for a name like Mobeen? Please go through the following names
- Ihsana predominantly is used in Arabic is originated from Arabic and a baby girl name, meaning of Ihsana is "Favour or The Best of the Good"
- Amru means Life or Alive is used in Arabic is used as a boy name
- Bakar - Used particulary in Arabic recent and odd, Bakar means "Occupational Name Transferred to Surname and to a First Name, Pastry Maker and Baker". Its origin is in English is a baby boy name. Bakar is derivative of Baker.
- Rudainah means Sword or Old Arabic Name is used mainly in Arabic is a baby girl name
- Tameen - Tameen's meaning is Patronage, Care or Protection is used particulary in Arabic is a girl name
Namesakes of Mobeen
We could not find any notable namesake.