Mohand meaning and origin
Chiefly used in Arabic, Mohand means "Filled with Praise" is originated from Arabic. Mohand is version of acclaimed Mohamed. Mohamed is a variant form of prevailing Muhammad. Also Mohamed is form of cherished Mohammed. Meaning of Mohamed is The Praiseworthy, Filled with Praise and Glorified is of Arabic origin.
Variants of MohandNames that rhyme with Mohand
Popularity of Mohand
Mohand is a unique baby name in France, it has been in use since 1939 and was able to reach the top 400 names. In 1963, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 322 on boy names chart when 42 babies were named Mohand. Over 1439 babies in France have been named Mohand. But Mohand is a popular baby name in Algeria where every 1 in 600 have the name as well as in Sudan. As per our findings, over 80000 babies have been bestowed Mohand around the globe.
Mohand in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Mohand?
You are an artist by soul, which is something almost everyone envies you for. You hate being closely observed and have all eyes on you because of your low self-esteem. You are a perfectionist when it comes to relationships too. The letter M as your cornerstone reveals you are a workhorse, meaning you enjoy working more than you enjoy anything else. When it comes to life goals, you dream big, meaning you are ambitious and self-confident.
Go through the following names similar to Mohand
- Hizaqat - Boy name Hizaqat means "Intelligence or Wisdom" is principally used in Arabic
- AbdulBaqi - Prevalently used in Arabic, AbdulBaqi means "Servant of the Everlasting (Allah)" is used as a boy name
- Shaheeda - Prevalently used in Arabic far-out, Shaheeda means "Martyr In the Cause of Islam, Whiteness or Honour" is used as a girl name
- Rayn - Rayn's meaning is It is the Name of a Gate of the Heaven or Land of the People of Lothar used for both sexes is used mostly in Arabic
- Nabiha - Meaning of Nabiha is Eminent or Alert is of Arabic origin and a unisex name is used majorly in Arabic
Namesakes of Mohand
- Mohand al-Shehri, was one of five hijackers aboard United Airlines Flight 175 as part of the September 11 attacks
- Mohand Arav Bessaoud, Kabyle Algerian writer and activist
- Mohandas K. Gandhi in Mahatma Gandhi Talks as