Mokammel name meaning
What does Mokammel mean?
Boy name Mokammel means "Hindi" is used chiefly in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Mokammel
How popular is the name Mokammel?
Mokammel is a common baby name in Bangladesh while it is somewhat familiar in India. At least, 2000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about Mokammel?
Sometimes you feel like you are born to win, and other times you refer to yourself as a born loser. You are a passionate lover. You are a strong, awake, down-to-earth person. And you need someone with total opposite traits. Escaping or ignoring your problems won't make them go away. You are all about justice and can't stand people who interfere in other people's lives. If letter L is your capstone, it means you are compassionate by nature.
You would love these names similar to Mokammel
- Hocine - The Hocine has its origin in Arabic, Hocine means "Good or Beautiful" is mostly used in Arabic
- Noorulain means Light of Eyes or Peace of Eyes used for baby girls is used mostly in Arabic
- Saadiqa - Dominantly used in Arabic, Saadiqa came from Arabic used as a girl name, meaning of Saadiqa is "Truthful or Sincere"
- Abdul-Kader - Majorly used in Arabic, Abdul-Kader means "Servant of the Able" is used as a baby boy name
- Zaain - Majorly used in Arabic, Zaain means "Beloved or Friend" is used as a baby girl name
Famous people named Mokammel
We could not find any notable namesake.