Moneisha meaning and origin
Moneisha is variation of noteworthy and celestial Monisha. Monisha is variant form of predominant and angelic Manisha. Also Monisha is another transcription of Monica;Aisha. Meaning of Monisha is Intellectual, Intelligent and Lord of Mind is originated from Sanskrit and English-American.
Variants of MoneishaNames that rhyme with Moneisha
Popularity of Moneisha
Moneisha is an uncommon baby name in United States where it had been in use since 1985 and peaked in 1996 when it ranked 4450th. Over 140 people have been named Moneisha in United States. According to our estimate, over 100 babies have been named Moneisha globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Moneisha
You are a good friend and know how to keep secrets. You need to be in charge of your emotions otherwise, your emotions will control your mind and life in general, you believe. When it comes to love, you are the jealous partner with a low self-confidence. You get easily stressed when things don't go as planned. Escaping or ignoring your problems won't make them go away. You have to learn that what you give is what you get in life.
Go through the following names similar to Moneisha
- Nishthea - Nishthea's meaning is Culminate, Firmness and Devotion is used as a baby girl name is rooted from Sanskrit. Nishthea is resulted from Nishtha.
- Somanshi - The boy name Somanshi is of Sanskrit origin, Somanshi means "Born Beneath the Half Moon and Half Moon". Somanshi is a derivative of Somansh.
- Apta - Aptas origin is Indian and Sanskrit is used majorly in Sanskrit used for baby boys, meaning of Apta is "Reliable"
- Brja - The boy name Brja is predominantly used in Sanskrit, Brja means "Nature"
- Suradri - Predominantly used in Sanskrit, Suradri means "Mountain of the Gods" is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Moneisha
We could not find any notable namesake.