Monisha meaning and origin
Originated from English-American and Sanskrit, Offbeat Monisha is a baby girl name, Monisha means "Sweet, Lord Krishna, Intellectual or Intelligent" is used in Oriya, Bengali, Marathi, Hindi, Malayalam, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada and Gujarati. Monisha is variant of cherished and sacred Manisha. Manisha means Desire and Desire Intelligence Wisdom is of Sanskrit origin. Origin of Offbeat Monisha is in English-American and Sanskrit is a girl name, meaning of Monisha is "Sweet, Lord Krishna, Intellectual or Intelligent" is used majorly in Oriya, Bengali, Marathi, Hindi, Malayalam, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada and Gujarati. Monisha is combination of timeless and lofty Monica and outstanding Aisha.
Variants of MonishaNames that rhyme with Monisha
Popularity of Monisha
Monisha is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1961 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1983, it ranked 1380th when 86 girl were named Monisha. Over 1254 babies in United States have been named Monisha. The name is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, its highest ever rank is 1296 (1996) in its 16 years run on England and Wales naming chart. Over 108 people have been named Monisha in England and Wales.
But Monisha is a popular baby name in Bangladesh where every 1 in 4000 have the name as well as in India. At least, 50000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological analysis of Monisha
You like to go back to your past and fix your mistakes in your head. You are the most important person in your life and to you, no one else matters. You act cold around people not because you are insensitive as they believe but scared of getting carried away by your emotions. You don't have a lot of friends because of it. You have a strong will to succeed in life. Searching for answers can sometimes make you feel miserable and disappoint you because you can't find answers to all your questions.
Go through the following names similar to Monisha
- Pritesh - Uncustomary Pritesh is used substantially in Bengali, Hindi and Oriya, Pritesh means "Lord of Love" is used as a boy name
- Nripa - Originated from Sanskrit, Nripa is used as a gender-neutral name, Nripa means "The King or King" is prevalently used in Hindi, Kannada and Gujarati
- Maanasa - Meaning of Maanasa is Mind or Conceived In the Mind is mainly used in Telugu and Kannada is a unisex name has its origin in Sanskrit
- Bhav Bhooti - Used largely in Tamil and Gujarati, Bhav Bhooti bestowed upon baby boys, Bhav Bhooti means "The Universe"
- Sank - Used dominantly in Gujarati and Bengali widely accepted and vintage, Sank is used as a boy name, Sank means "Determination or Will"
Namesakes of Monisha
- Monisha Unni, Indian film actress
Lists having Monisha
- Girl names beginning with M
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Sanskrit Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Sweet
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Krishna
- Baby Names that mean Mind
- Baby Names that mean Intelligent