Monserrate meaning and origin
Outlandish Monserrate has its origin in Latin, Monserrate means "Notched Mountain" used as a gender-neutral name is used in English.
Variants of Monserrate
View middle names that goes with Monserrate like Gillian, Valerie, Felicia, Dorsey, Ashlie, Kellie,Names that rhyme with Monserrate
Popularity of Monserrate
Monserrate is an uncommon baby name in United States, 24 years of presence was not sufficient to save the name and it finally disappeared in 2004. Over 156 babies in United States have been named Monserrate. But Monserrate is a popular baby name in Ecuador where every 1 in 2000 have the name. According to our estimate, over 10000 babies have been named Monserrate globally.
What numerology tells about Monserrate?
You react fast and don't think much when it comes to taking a risk for improvement or gaining profits. You seriously need to work on your self-confidence. You often get carried away by your emotions and taken as crazy because of your excessive reactions to injustice. Being a boss suits you because of your high self-esteem, determination, and knowledge. You have to understand that not everyone is willing and excited to succeed in life as you are.
Do you like Monserrate? You would love these names
- Mavéric is originated from Latin language which is used mostly in Breton, Mavéric means "Moorish"
- Victorien - Boy name Victorien is notably used in French, meaning of Victorien is "Winner or Victor" came from Latin
- Sidonius - Boy name Sidonius is substantially used in Swedish and German that came from Latin, meaning of Sidonius is "Of Sidon, an Ancient Phoenician City Corresponding to Modern-Day Saida In Lebanon or Stem End of Sidon"
- Dary - Of Latin origin, Unorthodox Dary is a gender-neutral name, Dary means "Give"
- Lucile - Specifically used in Norwegian, French and Danish eternal and illustrous, Lucile means "Bringer of Light, Born at Daybreak or The Bright" which is rooted from Latin is used as a gender insensitive name
Namesakes of Monserrate
- Monserrate Román, a