Moree meaning and origin
Moree is form of timeless and prominent Morris. Morris is variant of Mauritius. Morris is English form of Maurice. Meaning of Morris is Moor, The One from Mauritania and Sea-strength is originated from Latin.
Variants of MoreeNames that rhyme with Moree
Popularity of Moree
What numerology tells about Moree?
You can smell a great opportunity from miles. You love books and movies with a powerful message. You are a perfectionist when it comes to relationships too. You always get things done faster than agreed and show great progress when it comes to your career. You never establish clumsy connections. If letter M is your cornerstone, you probably bury yourself in work every day. You often bring your work at home because you are a workaholic.
If you like Moree, you would love these names
- Quentin - Frequently Used Quentin is used specifically in French, Hindi and English is rooted from Latin used as a gender-neutral name, Quentin means "Born In the Fifth Month, Fifth in Order or From the Queen's Estate"
- Amely - Unfamiliar Amely has its origin in Gothic and Latin is a girl name, Amely means "Emilia, Efficient or Amalia" is used specifically in Finnish, English and Norwegian
- Saby - Uncommon girl name Saby is of Latin and Arabic origin, meaning of Saby is "Inhabitants of Sabine"
- Sessy means The Way for the Blind and Blind One is a girl name and is used majorly in English, Finnish and Swedish is of Latin origin. Sessy is diminutive of Cecilia.
- Australia - Unconventional unisex name Australia means "Southern Place" and is used largely in English has its origin in Latin language
Namesakes of Moree
- Moreen Littrell in Meet the Zillas as Actress
Lists having Moree
- Boys names beginning with M
- Girls names beginning with M
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Girl names that ends with -ree
- Baby Names that mean Son
- Baby Names that mean Sea
- Baby Names that mean strength
- Baby Names that mean Dark
- Baby Names that mean Skinned
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Moorish