Moyna name meaning
What does Moyna mean?
Moyna means Friendly is used principally in English has its origin in Celtic is a girl name . Moyna is derivative of Myrna. Myrna is version of Muirne. Also Myrna is variant of Muirenn. Myrna means Beloved and Friendly came from Celtic, English and Old Irish.
Variants of Moyna
View middle names that goes with Moyna like Emelia, Kaylie, Ulae, Uree,Names that rhyme with Moyna
How popular is the name Moyna?
Moyna is a popular baby name in Bangladesh where every 1 in 5000 have the name as well as in India. As per our evaluation, over 50000 people has been named Moyna globally.
What numbers say about Moyna?
You have a strong attitude but in order to be happy, you have to be open to new things. You are a person of many talents. Meet people from diverse cultures, perhaps your soul mate hides in someplace outside ordinary. You wish everyone were just like you but they can't. Make new mistakes and stop obsessing over old ones. Instead of letting your past pull you back, travel to your future and focus on making plans on how to realize your goals.
Go through the following names similar to Moyna
- Karnea - Meaning of Karnea is Warlike is used as a boy name is rooted from Celtic. Karnea is derivation of Kearney.
- Orane - The unisex name Orane is originated from Arabic, Celtic and Latin, Orane means "From Oran, Heavenly or Gold" is especially used in Arabic and French languages
- Onenn means Ash is originated from Celtic
- Herveig - Celtic name Herveig means "Strong or Ardent" is used in Breton
- Maëlez means Prince or Lord has origin in Celtic
Famous people named Moyna
- Moyna Macgill, Irish-born British stage