Mozaffar name meaning
What does Mozaffar mean?
The boy name Mozaffar is used in Arabic came from Arabic. Mozaffar is variant of trendy Muzaffar. Muzaffar has its origin in Arabic language, Muzaffar means "Triumphant and Victorious" is used in Sindhi and Arabic.
Variants of MozaffarNames that rhyme with Mozaffar
How popular is the name Mozaffar?
Mozaffar is a popular baby name in Iran where every 1 in 4000 have the name. As per our research, over 20000 people has been named Mozaffar globally.
Numerological analysis of Mozaffar
Your only mistake is that you are trying to prove others you can do it, instead of proving yourself. You are a passionate lover. Find out what your passion is. Stop trying to fit in. Sometimes you feel like you are born to win, and other times you refer to yourself as a born loser. You should understand not everyone has the same expectations and wishes out of life and themselves. You are an exceptional person, a good listener for your friends and family, but shy as a lover.
Looking for a name like Mozaffar? Please go through the following names
- Hurmuz - Prevalently used in Arabic, Hurmuz means "Another Name for God or Planet Jupiter" is used as a boy name
- Mamdooh primarily is used in Arabic bestowed upon boys, meaning of Mamdooh is "Glorified, Celebrated or Praised"
- Afeeza - Meaning of Afeeza is One who Know the Recital of Quaran is used commonly in Arabic is given to girls
- Aazmin - Girl name Aazmin means "A Star" is used notably in Arabic
- UmmEKulsum - Girl name UmmEKulsum means "The Mother of Kulsum" is used notably in Arabic
Famous people named Mozaffar
- Mozaffar ad-Din Shah Qajar, fifth Qajar king of Persia
Lists having Mozaffar
- Boy names beginning with M
- Arabic Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Victorious
- Baby Names that mean Triumphant