Mozhdeh meaning and origin
Mozhdeh especially is used in Arabic bestowed upon girls, meaning of Mozhdeh is "Good News".Names that rhyme with Mozhdeh
Popularity of Mozhdeh
Mozhdeh is a rare name probably limited to Sweden. As per our research, over 200 people has been named Mozhdeh globally.
What numbers say about Mozhdeh?
Searching for answers can sometimes make you feel miserable and disappoint you because you can't find answers to all your questions. Open your eyes before it's too late and explore your options. You are a passionate lover. You know what they say, life happens while you are too busy making plans. Travel more, work less and be more present at the moment. Material success is not all that matters in life.
Go through the following names similar to Mozhdeh
- Ameenah - Infrequent girl name Ameenah means "Faithful or Trustworthy" which of Arabic origin is especially used in Arabic
- Taweel - The boy name Taweel is used dominantly in Arabic language, Taweel means "Tall"
- Abdul-Muiz - Abdul-Muiz's meaning is The Exalter or Slave of the Honourer / Giver of Might or Glory is used as a boy name is prevalently used in Arabic
- Yaawar especially is used in Arabic, meaning of Yaawar is "Adjutant or Aid-de Camp" is a boy name
- Sarood means Rhythm or Ecstasy is commonly used in Arabic is a baby girl name
Namesakes of Mozhdeh
We could not find any notable namesake.