Mruthula meaning and origin
Mruthula primarily is used in Marathi, Hindi and Malayalam, meaning of Mruthula is "Soft Natured" is given to baby girls.Names that rhyme with Mruthula
Popularity of Mruthula
Mruthula is an uncommon name around the globe. According to our findings, over 80 babies have been named Mruthula globally.
What numbers say about Mruthula?
Help them improve instead of judging. You are a good listener but give the worst advice. You don't take them seriously because of their mediocre lives. Letter A at the end of your name foreshadows your high ambition to become someone in life. You prefer to have people work on your success instead of working on it yourself. To live the life you want, you have to work hard and put your best effort.
If you like Mruthula, you would love these names
- Gunesh - Gunesh's meaning is Lord of Virtues aimed at boys is used largely in Hindi and Marathi
- Abhilashita - Girl name Abhilashita is used in Marathi and Hindi, meaning of Abhilashita is "Desired"
- Gambheer - Boy name Gambheer is used in Bengali and Marathi, meaning of Gambheer is "Serious or Deep"
- Nagasri - Nagasri's meaning is The Wealth of Serpents is largely used in Sanskrit and Marathi is aimed at baby girls
- Urshila - Dominantly used in Marathi and Hindi, Urshila is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Urshila is "Outstanding"
Namesakes of Mruthula
We could not find any notable namesake.