Mu'awiyah meaning and origin
Boy name Mu'awiyah means "Young Fox or First Umayyad Kalifah" is used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Mu'awiyah
Popularity of Mu'awiyah
Mu'awiyah is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now. According to our estimate, over 5 babies have been named Mu'awiyah globally.
Other names similar to Mu'awiyah, for would be moms
- Mahfooz - Meaning of Mahfooz is Guarded, Safe or Preserved is used specifically in Arabic bestowed upon baby boys has origin in Arabic
- Shaahida - Of Arabic origin, Shaahida means "True Copy or Witness" used as a girl name is used in Arabic
- Abt'hi - Abt'hi's meaning is One who Lives in Abtah or A Place Near Makkah is used notably in Arabic is used as a boy name
- Majaz - Boy name Majaz means "Legal or Lawful" is used mainly in Arabic
- Asbah means Pure as Water or Pearl is used in Arabic is given to girls
Namesakes of Mu'awiyah
We could not find any notable namesake.