Muhayr meaning and origin
Muhayr is used largely in Arabic, Muhayr means "Skilled" is a boy name.Names that rhyme with Muhayr
Popularity of Muhayr
Muhayr is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Muhayr?
You are known by your elegant style because you spend a lot of time on buying clothes and keep up with fashion. Escaping or ignoring your problems won't make them go away. You are a hard worker who wants to give their best to accomplish more on a professional level. You are not used to standing in one place for too long because monotony isn't a thing you can get used to like many people today. Every challenge is there to sharpen your focus and improve your survival skills.
If you like Muhayr, you would love these names
- Zemad - Boy name Zemad means "Brave" is used in Arabic
- Fuwaad is used largely in Arabic generally bestowed upon boys, Fuwaad means "Heart"
- Abul-Qasim - Boy name Abul-Qasim is chiefly used in Arabic, meaning of Abul-Qasim is "An Attributive Name of the Prophet Muhammad or Father of Qasim"
- Rafeeah - Origin of Rafeeah is in Arabic, meaning of Rafeeah is "Exquisite, Sublime or High" and is largely used in Arabic is used as a girl name
- Ayishah - Unwonted and Modern girl name Ayishah means "Woman, Life or Prosperous" and of Arabic origin is especially used in Arabic
Namesakes of Muhayr
We could not find any notable namesake.