Muid meaning and origin
Muid is used chiefly in Arabic bestowed upon boys, Muid means "Reviser or Restore".Names that rhyme with Muid
Popularity of Muid
Muid is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now. Muid is a common name in India, Indonesia and Bangladesh while somewhat familiar name in Philippines. According to our estimate, over 5000 babies have been named Muid globally.
What numerology tells about Muid?
You are a person of change and spontaneity. Learn how to put your skills and abilities to work and get things done on your own. You are a lucky person and you know it. You always tell the best motivational stories and give the best advice, but rarely who truly listens. Sometimes you are stubborn but other times you allow people to change your mind easily with a simple statement or insult. To have dreams you want to accomplish means having a reason to wake up in the morning.
Looking for a name like Muid? Please go through the following names
- Sibtain - Boy name Sibtain means "Hazrat Imam Hassan (RA) or Hazrat Imam Hussain (RA)" is used primarily in Arabic
- Qurbaan - Notably used in Arabic, Qurbaan is used as a boy name, meaning of Qurbaan is "Sacrificed or Martyr"
- Baqai - The boy name Baqai means "Immortal" is used in Arabic
- Jahanshah - Especially used in Arabic, Jahanshah aimed at baby boys, meaning of Jahanshah is "Emperor / King of the World or Ruler of the World" is originated from Afghan
- Barahim - Meaning of Barahim is Father of the People is used chiefly in Arabic is given to boys
Namesakes of Muid
We could not find any notable namesake.